Virtual reality vision treatment for lazy eye
For use alongside vision therapy and patching for amblyopia, strabismus, and convergence disorders.
What is Vivid Vision?
Play exciting virtual reality games to treat lazy eye.
- Adjunct treatment for amblyopia, strabismus, and vergence disorders
- Designed for all ages — both kids and adults
- Use at home or in the clinic under doctor supervision
- Interactive and exciting exercises and vision assessments
- For when other binocular vision treatments don’t work
Start with a virtual reality world and split the scene into two images — one for the strong eye and one for the weak eye.
Next, decrease the signal strength of objects in the strong eye and increase it for the weak eye to make it easier for them to work together.
Each week the patient needs a little less help, so the difference between the eyes gets smaller and smaller.
With practice, the two eyes learn how to team up and work together.
As the patient progresses, the goal is to no longer need any modification of images to combine them and see in depth all the time.